Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The society  (Read 1359 times)

hihi2463

• Bay Watcher
  • FOXES RULES!!!!
    • View Profile
The society
« on: October 24, 2013, 10:27:15 pm »

Just for fun whoever states the RPG can be second in comand
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:54:53 pm by hihi2463 »
FOX LOVE <3

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: The society
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 12:24:21 pm »

FATAL.

As my first act as Second-In-Command of this game, I transfer all duties, privileges, and honorifics to Mastahcheese. Please refer to Second-In-Command Mastahcheese for all future requests.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:21:34 pm »

FATAL.
-∞^∞
And I'd use up-arrow notation if that didn't require an image of a vertical arrow.

hihi: If you've never heard of FATAL, you can either trust me that it is horrible in every sense, or look it up yourself if you don't trust me.

I'd instead suggest GURPS. Simpler, for one.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:45:39 pm »

I didn't think the idea was bad enough to vote negative infinity. Much less more than one negative infinity  :'(
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 01:47:01 pm »

You don't know much about FATAL, do you?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 02:39:23 pm »

I just think there could possibly be worse games. Or at least one worse game. I think only the worst game should elicit a vote of negative infinity!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 02:40:24 pm »

You don't know much about FATAL, do you?

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 05:37:47 pm »

Let's just say, it's the worst game we've come across to date. There are probably worse games out there that we don't know about or can't think of at the moment.

In every other thing I always come across something that's more extreme than the previously extreme thing I knew about. Claiming anything is absolutely the most "X" thing in existence is just closed-minded.

Hey guess what I realized halfway through that sentence that this conversation is dumb and I'm outta here screw FATAL
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 07:33:15 pm »

FATAL is just all over the place with the basic rules like exp, each class get it for different things.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 07:42:40 pm »

Let's just say, it's the worst game we've come across to date. There are probably worse games out there that we don't know about or can't think of at the moment.

In every other thing I always come across something that's more extreme than the previously extreme thing I knew about. Claiming anything is absolutely the most "X" thing in existence is just closed-minded.

Hey guess what I realized halfway through that sentence that this conversation is dumb and I'm outta here screw FATAL
Alright, FATAL is the worst game anyone here is likely to have heard of. What with needing to roll dozens of d1000's in character creation, including for things like anal circumference, plus various bigotry-based rules, items, and such.
Happy?

FATAL is just all over the place with the basic rules like exp, each class get it for different things.
That's the worst thing you can think of?
On another note, you just taught me another bad thing about FATAL.
Sig