Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Philosophy Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 26534 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Philosophy Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #270 on: August 29, 2024, 04:48:26 pm »

Okay... So-

I the emergent property of a semi-compartmentalised, bioelectrical neural web made out of approximately 86 billion neurons and 100 trillion synaptic connections between them, assited by the presence of various hormones. An extreme case of a rube-golberg machine, if you will.

I take in information through various receptors throught the flesh mechsuit I am currently piloting. I process these data into readable format in my occipital lobe, auditory cortex, somatosensory system, olfactory bulb and gustatory cortex. I interpret this readable information within my frontal lobe as ''thinking'' and ''acting'', also synthesizing it with the previous related data I had recieved before that is auto-suggested to me. This processed data that we call ''experiences'' are then automatically sent off to my ''subconscious'', as poorly defined as it is. This information is encoded within my hippocampus as keypoints. When I encounter things similar to it, my subconscious digs that memory up, suggests it to me, and I add it to my considerations. I looks like this:

SENSES CONSCIOUSNESS
         ↑               ↓       
                    SUBCONSCIOUS MEMORY

Am I wrong? If no;

Then what's the big problem?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 29, 2024, 04:51:57 pm »

Too simplistic brah
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 30, 2024, 03:05:26 am »

PTW
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]