Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Witchhunter Chapter 1: Humble Beginnings... (0/3 Open)  (Read 3063 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Witchhunter Chapter 1: Humble Beginnings... (0/3 Open)
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 02:40:23 pm »

Fatima crossed her legs, lowering her chin.

"No luck on my end. It's all birdsong and windtune today...nothing solid." She says quietly. "I earned plenty of money though." she finishes, jingling her purse for emphasis.

She turned to face the prospects.

"That being said, you are the certain prospects, in joining the Stonewatch...you will be given a place to sleep, a good meal-your exercise and sparring training will begin shortly. Dawn to dusk, breaks for lunch only. You will grow strong, or you will not. Your continued residency here will be based on your performance.

Now you will ask why, and I will answer. The world is facing threats beyond any it has ever, at this moment. Evil pouring through every crack. Soldiers are needed to fight...we'll need you. Perhaps your role will be small-guarding our base, watching for rumors. Perhaps you will be judged worthy to fight alongside us. That remains to be seen. Just know this is your chance to do something amazing...something heroic. If you're brave enough."

Afterwards, she spoke to Magadas and Aedan.

"I suggest we get some fitness in them before we begin training for real.

Now-I'm heading off to the Forests of Mourn...we'll be careful, listening for signs of trouble. If it's too much, we won't engage, but who knows...one with me, one has to stay here and Shepard the new recruits-I think that's best. Which one of you volunteers to travel with me? Or is this just a bad idea all around?"

Action: Fatima buys some traveling gear and sets out for the Forest of Mourn.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:44:55 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 02:49:33 pm »

Waiting a moment Magadas shrugs then draws his swords and inspects the blades.

" Guess I'll go with you, I found the jobs I should take the risks, Aeden would you mind getting the recruits running? I'll begin the combat training when I return until then get them into shape and let them take a few swings if they want. "

Magadas buy's lead weighted training swords 6 small and 6 long in the same fashion as his own and places them in his room to be given out for training then buys supplies for his journey.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:04:08 pm by Brood »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 03:48:59 pm »

"Well I guess I can train them in sword fighting, not really my style but I don't have much to do. Well anyone who want's to train can come with me to get a room ready. If not then you can see if you can get books donated to our new library. I don't know what made that gaurd so angry...
Pages: 1 2 [3]