Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The strongest Dwarf?  (Read 1756 times)

Will_Tuna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The strongest Dwarf?
« on: April 16, 2013, 12:28:30 pm »

Meet Fikod Solonkikrost 'the New Alchemis of Panting'. He is 1 of the founders of my current Fort Trance Mountain. A Fortress Defence mod fort located on a volcano.

I decided to embark with a speardwarf with a few skills in dodging and swimming. He became the eternal protector of my fort.
Hes skill were most tested in the 3rd year of my fort when a slate monster lead a goblin ambush, the fight lasted more than a week, with the monster killing a third of my military.

Fikod currently has 117 kills in 7 years with a military of 20+ to share kills with. (600 deathcount including dwarfs) He has never had an injury, except 1 lost tooth, probably in a barfight.

Look at his stats. Have you seen this before?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kills
Mostly War Elephants,
Skills

Share your heroes
True story: In the year 2007: Surinder Singh Bajwa, the Deputy Mayor of Delhi, India, was warding off several Rhesus Macaque monkeys at his home and fell from a first-floor balcony, suffering serious head injuries. He later died from his injuries.

Will_Tuna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The strongest Dwarf?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 01:58:41 pm »

wow, i jynxed mysefl so hard with this post.

After posting, a tantrum spiral started because of a minecart accident including most of the pets and a few of there owners...

While the tantrum was fully going on, a combined siege happend with Blizzard man & goblins with cave crawlers and giant toads.

1 of the goblins hit an artery and instagibbed fikod.
True story: In the year 2007: Surinder Singh Bajwa, the Deputy Mayor of Delhi, India, was warding off several Rhesus Macaque monkeys at his home and fell from a first-floor balcony, suffering serious head injuries. He later died from his injuries.

Skorp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 02:33:52 pm »

After posting, a tantrum spiral started because of a minecart accident including most of the pets and a few of there owners...

While the tantrum was fully going on, a combined siege happend with Blizzard man & goblins with cave crawlers and giant toads.

Well, at least he didnt die from a punch to the brain like many dwarves
"I'M NOT DONE WITH THE GORY PULP THAT IS YOUR EYES! I WILL ERASE THE VAGUE IMPRESSION THAT YOU WERE EVER ABLE TO SEE AT ALL! FORGET THE VITAL ORGANS, BLINDING THE BLINDED AS I BLIND BLIND PEOPLE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!"

-Urist McMason, enraged at having found a Gecko Man in his fortress.
Urist McMason likes Gecko Man Eyes.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 02:40:02 pm »

Well, at least he didnt die from a punch to the brain like many dwarves

Or from an infected toe/finger.
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Centigrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 02:54:12 pm »

The best cause of death is a double entendre arising from the nomenclature DF uses to describes wounds.

Urist McLonely dies of (blood loss caused by) a broken heart.

Giver99

• Bay Watcher
  • self destruct..5..4..3..2..1..Oops
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 10:57:38 pm »

i have had a dwarf who was exactly the same way but he eventuly retierd
Oop's Wrong Lever!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 12:20:00 am »

That last one is a seven year old.

Let that sink in.

And they're just a random selection.

Some arrive from ranges in the Killer Steppes of Euphoria, where the Axe of Covers fights animal men, Elven warriors and large beasts like; grizzly bears, giant mantises, elephants, giant tigers and more. Others arrive with modest professions and simply train their way to where they are now. The growing population of children find themselves born into good health and work their way into peasanthood where the true trials begin. All end up with sound body and mind.