Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Rebirth IC Thread [D&D3.5e]  (Read 2681 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth IC Thread [D&D3.5e]
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2013, 07:21:09 pm »

Code: [Select]
[color=limegreen][/color](^ works for me.)

"Sounds good to me. I'll pay for the group, if we are indeed grouping up." The cleric handed over 150 gold pieces and greeted the newcomer with a nod.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 07:25:59 pm »

"Thank you. Might I ask how lucrative the intended business is expected to be?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 07:27:18 pm »

Thankee. If there's nothing else to discuss, I'll be on my way. I'll meet you tomorrow at dawn behind the blacksmith's.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 10:18:50 pm »

Danforth nodded to their prospective employer as a way of saying goodbye and turned his attention to the wizard. "I can't say just yet. There are rumors of an artifact of some kind in a monastery nearby, which is what we're going after... but I'm afraid that until we speak to this dwarf tomorrow, we won't know much else about it. Including the location." The cleric finished his meal entirely and stood. "As the rest of the group are being quiet, I think I'm going to go out and look around the town."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 10:21:22 pm »

The Paladin nods, having been thinking over what he'd heard this time... better to remain quiet unless needed otherwise. "Indeed. We don't have much we can really figure out until tomorrow, so it'd be best for us to do our own things until then."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 10:23:32 pm »

Heian nods.

"It's standard to have mercenaries paid a share of the treasure rather than a flat sum up-front, especially with dangerous jobs like these. Would that be acceptable?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2013, 09:51:37 pm »

((So, can we get moving?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2013, 10:03:04 pm »

((Yeah I don't really want to pickpocket before the first dungeon to make things interesting.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2013, 06:25:41 am »

((Agreed.

Also, why is no variation making a light green glow?))
Sig

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2013, 12:08:20 pm »

"It's acceptable." Danforth chuckled to himself. "I guess I'm the leader... everyone seems to be waiting on me to make decisions."

(Agreed.)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2013, 09:48:13 am »

Where do you want to go?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2013, 10:15:30 am »

((At risk of being called out for not actually playing here, Remuthra-they seem to be taking the Monastery job, but want to get information first it seems.

You'd wanna move the game forward and hope people come back now, :P))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2013, 10:37:06 am »

((My character's a mercenary, he won't ask for a vote. If granted, he'll voice an opinion, though.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]