Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to deliver a message of upmost importance. Turn 005: Dead Peasantry  (Read 2553 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Non-lethally take out the last archer.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Oh bloody- Daniel, do me a favor. Help the others not go bloodthirsty on stupidity, please. We're facing armed guards and archers on a pallisade--obviously outnumbered, and adding to the insecurity of the village.

"I'm very glad to see my allies think force before diplomacy however..."

((So Daniel is now Lake, huh.))

Evade through the crowd and get inside the village. Survey situation--try not to get shot by archers.

If possible, scavenge any type of debris nearby to use as a makeshift shield. Oh, and get my bloody halberd.

"We never wanted to fight!"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 10:07:51 am by Tiruin »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

((So Daniel is now Lake, huh.))
((Evidently... Eh, I dunno. :P))

"Oh bloody- Daniel, do me a favor. Help the others not go bloodthirsty on stupidity, please. We're facing armed guards and archers on a pallisade--obviously outnumbered, and adding to the insecurity of the village."

"I'll see what I can do, though I fear that I may've made the situation worse than it needed to be..."

Continue to block off attacks, now trying to avoid hurting anyone.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"I'm very glad to see my allies think force before diplomacy however..."

John smirks at this remark.

"Violence - the first and last refuge when your diplomats are incompetent."

He heard one of the Readers in the village say that once. They then said it was crap. The part after "refuge" was totally unnecessary, they claimed.

Grab limbless guard and utilize him as a shield against the archer and the last guard standing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:02:34 pm by Harry Baldman »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Alright, let me know if this all dies down."

Lean nonchalantly against a tree, dodging any danger that comes my way. If danger seems to be chronic, ie archers firing at me or someone trying to kill me, flee into the forest. If fighting dies down (hah) this turn, knock on the front gate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]