Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I am a sadist...  (Read 3257 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: I am a sadist...
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 09:55:52 am »

So I made a Wrestler and found a dungeon with kobolds. There was one left and I strangled him then proceeded to break every single bone in his body, then sever his nose and ears and now I'm pulling out his teeth... Do you do this too? :-[
Only if they'd come back to life to kill me, or if we're going to share a room. I remember doing this to a were-creature so that I could sleep it out at his place until full moon, that way he couldn't kill me.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 10:29:28 am »

Only if they'd come back to life to kill me, or if we're going to share a room. I remember doing this to a were-creature so that I could sleep it out at his place until full moon, that way he couldn't kill me.
thats not a bad way to get were-cursed, im guessing you need to bring a month's supply of food and drink?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 10:30:41 am »

thats not a bad way to get were-cursed, im guessing you need to bring a month's supply of food and drink?
Or go out hunting and visit the local stream every once in a while. You can store the food in the lair and it'll be there when you come back.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 10:33:25 am »

Or go out hunting and visit the local stream every once in a while. You can store the food in the lair and it'll be there when you come back.
after thinking about it, wouldnt you need to leave the lair to sleep though? since hes still hostile, seems kinda troublesome for 30 adventurer nights.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 10:39:54 am »

after thinking about it, wouldnt you need to leave the lair to sleep though? since hes still hostile, seems kinda troublesome for 30 adventurer nights.
Not a bother if you break all their bones! If the poor thing's still a bit angry, you can just leave the room, sneak back in and find some quiet corner to sleep in.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 10:43:54 am »

hmm i have to try that sometime, cuz whenever i try to rest in a  hostile's lair it says "you cannot rest until you leave this site"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 10:55:34 am »

Campsite or large hostile entity. Lairs are good though.

coldmonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 02:26:40 pm »

My sometimes thing is that I grab an enemy by the head, take them down and bite their throat open. I keep tearing, until another enemy gets close, then I throw or plain let go my victim, grab the new foe, and repeat.
I found a human city named Sleevevirgins. It was easily the biggest city in the world, so clearly I wasn't the first person to come inside the city's walls.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2013, 11:11:35 am »

I tend to do a variation of it; how many limbs can i chop off before the poor sod bleeds to death? They typically bleed to death very quickly when you lob off more than one limb, so it's an interesting challenge. Also, it makes such a nice mess. :P
My record in that being all limbs (all but one of the upper limbs, the last one was only a lower limb), disembowelment and decapitation BEFORE they bleed out. Have you ever seen a targeting list on someone where you've chopped off so many limbs? It's quite small. :U
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2013, 09:35:56 am »

Interesting one, I need to make a Axechoppa though. :/

BTW Shook Your avatar makes me LOL so hard every time I see your posts :D
I'm with stupid |
                      v
Pages: 1 [2]