Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Like a phoenix (C+0/C+3)  (Read 825 times)

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Like a phoenix (C+0/C+3)
« on: April 06, 2013, 09:15:54 pm »

Well this is a game about a race, rising from the ashes of a catastrophe, finding an ancient star ship, on their moon, and restoring it to the best of their ability, and rebuilding.

Now the first thing that may have drawn you is the C in the title, this stands for collective. One of my problems with games, that have a limited number of players, is that if your not in, even with wait lists, you really aren't doing anything, so BAY12 plays the number four slot, while individuals play the first 3.

All races are the same, you are essentially a branch off of your race, for example the collective will being playing humans, you are no nations property, but you still must maintain legitimacy in the eyes of the UN, otherwise Earth will be closed to you, less of a problem later, but still devastating, the humans catastrophe, was limited nuclear warfare, players can find their own, I will give you an inventory list once everyone has signed up and I know this has a good chance going forward.

For individuals here is the race sheet:

Name:
UN analogue:
Catastrophe:
Flavor:(History + description)
Model System: (Be reasonable, don't say: the Gas giant sized super ship, with hundreds of livable moons)

Remember you are essentially all the same

For the collective: your in Sol, whenever I am short of time, which will be fairly often, until summer, I will ask for the UN report, which is what you send to the UN and will influence their perception of you, so if their is something in the turn, you don't want them to know, make it the internal report, list future actions as well, because this is your turn, send it to me in a PM, just to note if I receive more than one, I will pick one at random.

To players, if you don't want to make your system, until I give you equipment that is fine, also if I get an outpouring of support I will raise the player limit, but once we've been playing for a while, no new races will be added, and the wait list will be to take the reins of an old one.
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Re: Like a phoenix (C+0/C+3)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 12:25:09 pm »

I will bump this once more, then I will lock it

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:58:02 pm »

Are the alien races suppose to be humanoid?

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:47:42 pm »

No I meant statwise they are the same as humans, like for example, on the relic ship 200 crew is the starting number

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 02:19:27 pm »

I will make a sheet later on then. Thanks.