Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program - Bay12 Reality Edition  (Read 14442 times)

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program - Bay12 Reality Edition
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »

nah, that would be waaaaaay too much work, seeing as it's separate descriptions for 39 pictures...
I suppose the solution is to get an account on imgur, since i am unable to edit the gallery:
If i want to write descriptions I'll have to upload all over again.

The mission went without a hitch, and the pictures are pretty self explanatory.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2013, 09:48:38 pm »

Now I just have to wait for the guys at R&D to green light their new toys and whoever hands out missions to add any new goals. Kerngress? Does Kerngress give mission goals?

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2013, 05:19:46 am »

Sorry for the double post but I'll be away from Internet for a while soon and instead of postponing my turn I'll just take it now using current parts and goals.

Story  Save

I get what you were saying about it being work to write up descriptions then paste them in.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2013, 08:54:31 am »

I have some free time and will do an update today. Sorry for how busy I've been lately.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:48:36 am by forsaken1111 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2013, 04:53:38 am »

Quick update: I haven't forgotten about this. In fact I'm doing a bit of an alteration to how this plays. I think I am going to end round 1 here and start round 2. The people who have not yet gotten a turn will get to do so in round 2, don't worry.

Why? Because the Kerbin government has stepped in. The space program is massively overbudget, and they are not satisfied with the progress displayed thus far so they are changing the rules. For one thing we will have to stick to a budget and we will be awarded rewards based upon the missions we do. They've also organized the R&D effort so we will accrue research points which can be put towards whatever you guys want to unlock. No more random unlocks!

You'll keep the parts currently available but several research projects will be put up allowing you to focus on something specific.

Finally, we will have bonus objectives both scientific and military which will come up. Scientific objectives will generally involve retrieving data from a specific location using the science instruments available. Military objectives might include the launching of weapons platforms, weaponized spacecraft, or even specific strikes on targets.

More to come!

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2013, 08:56:48 am »

Whoooooo :D

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2013, 01:20:19 pm »

Damn, Leonon. That was a real good turn. :D
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2013, 02:49:20 am »

I look forward to an updated Round 2.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2013, 07:44:25 am »

Yeah I have the rules written up, just preparing the save and a doing some double checking.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2013, 10:08:38 pm »

Well damn, .19 just came out.

I think, actually, that we should start fresh with .19 anyway and am going to delay until tomorrow. Gonna do some testing of the game to see if mods work and such before we begin, tweak any rules that need tweaking, etc.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2013, 05:58:05 am »

Well damn, .19 just came out.

I think, actually, that we should start fresh with .19 anyway and am going to delay until tomorrow. Gonna do some testing of the game to see if mods work and such before we begin, tweak any rules that need tweaking, etc.
+1

make a new threat to keep this for posterity?

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2013, 10:06:29 am »

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/46164-0-19-Multiversal-Mechatronics-Deadly-Reentry-1-3

an interesting mod making reentry heat directional and functional (i.e. exploding stuff)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]