Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (idea in the worx) disinfectant plant extract.  (Read 528 times)

joojoo1975

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(idea in the worx) disinfectant plant extract.
« on: March 18, 2013, 01:17:42 pm »

had this idea as i rubbed aloe vera on my finger(was making toast, don't ask)

is there a way with current modding that i can make a new plant/use existing plant.  and have the extract be used in the place of water and soap?

IE when Dwarfie Mc doesn't get the hell of the way of my miner channelling and falls and bashes open his foot, i don't need to have a well or water source nor would i need soap.  just have this extract on hand.

if this is possible with current modding, sweet, i'll then delve into the manuscripts and see if i can make up a workin model

(this might sound lazy on my part, but i just dont wanna get into modding this and after an hour's worth of reading, i figure out i cannot do this)

thankyou for any help your able to offer.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: (idea in the worx) disinfectant plant extract.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:27:30 pm »

You can take the aloevera plant and directly make aloe-vera-soap of it, in one step. Its almost the same, gameplay wise. Take aloe vera plant, make one reaction that needs a bucket, produces  a bucket full of water and a bar of soap. Thats all you need. :)

Its possible, so check the wiki here and here
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

joojoo1975

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (idea in the worx) disinfectant plant extract.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 02:14:17 pm »

SweeeeeT.

thanx for the info and reply