Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Summoner's Gauntlet RTD [Turn 1: Completely Fucked]  (Read 7066 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Summoner's Gauntlet RTD [Turn 1: Completely Fucked]
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2013, 05:43:59 pm »

(No, because it works on an experience basis. It starts out at lvl 1(0/3) you got 3 points so you went to 2(0/3)
Ah.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2013, 06:10:47 pm »

"But if my minion were to die, it would be quite simple for me to just bring it back to life. If yours happen to die, they are dead forever; no matter how moronic my minion may be, it is also not affected by a snake's poison."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2013, 07:43:14 pm »

"On the other hand, if my minion were incinerated, I would have a dozen others in a convenient bag, whereas you cannot carry a single spare zombie. And while poison cannot affect zombies, nor are zombies dextrous or agile enough to kill snakes. Furthermore, my minion is intended in a support role; snakes, being...snakes, are fully capable of impeding one's ability to move by, say, constricting their ankles together, allowing the main combat troops to dispatch them much more easily. And say what you will about reanimating partial creatures, but I don't think a zombie torso, hand, and head is particularly threatening at all.

"Oh, and my minion doesn't need me to command it; I can give it to a friend or ally or customer and they can use it."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2013, 02:55:50 am »

Holy Drakorthas, what am I going to do, what am I going to do?!
"Uh, hello there judges! Well, my creation is... Monkey Bile! It was hard work, I tell you, but I managed to find a monkey and collect it's stomach acid!

At this point, Nerdillius turns around and scrapes some Monkey Bile™ off of his clothes and into a vial.
"This stuff is very useful whenever... Um... Whenever you want to throw something acidic in people's faces! And maybe if you're into this sort of thing you could eat it!"
Nerdillius presents the Bile with a flourish.
"A-and if you use it on humans, they'll be like 'ooh gross get it off me', thereby removing your enemies with a single vial!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2013, 06:45:49 am »

"Bile is a base!"
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2013, 07:11:20 am »

"Still a caustic base. Only caustic to leave a tingly sensation all over you though; unless it hits an open wound, then it melts the fat off the wound."

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2013, 07:39:00 am »

"I know right! That's what's so amazing about this bile: For some reason my meddling with the monkey has turned it into an acid! That's just another reason why it's so great that I forgot to mention!"

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2013, 08:33:10 am »

Reina looks over at the guy trying to sell of monkey vomit. Well she's glad that someone screwed up far worse then her. In fact, she's trying to hold in her laugh.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2013, 10:35:22 am »

"But if my minion were to die, it would be quite simple for me to just bring it back to life. If yours happen to die, they are dead forever; no matter how moronic my minion may be, it is also not affected by a snake's poison."
"If I made a summon that immune to iron, I would want it to fight a iron wielding foe to show it is immune to iron.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2013, 05:43:27 pm »

"I know right! That's what's so amazing about this bile: For some reason my meddling with the monkey has turned it into an acid! That's just another reason why it's so great that I forgot to mention!"
"Right...care to prove that? I find that quite improbable, unless you're subverting the purpose of bile."
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2013, 07:03:52 am »

"I feel like animating that bile now. It would make an interesting minion.

Just be glad this is a bonus round, and not a real round; as those other guys would be completely fucked without minions.  Can't wait for the Team rounds.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Summoner's Gauntlet RTD [Turn 0: Welcome to the Show]
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2013, 04:54:45 pm »

Is this possible to trasvocate darker parts of wolf consciousness to slave's one to create minion with human intellect and wolf-like emotions?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]