Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Clutches of Paganism-IC  (Read 1825 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clutches of Paganism-IC
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 10:19:04 pm »

Hmmm. This is going very slowly. Why should my Prophet search for a place to preach? I shall bring the village to him!
Teleport a village, to very nearby the Thin Man.
Stay with him, no one will screw with a guy backed by a giant cobra.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 04:28:28 am »

This one could kill. And only a single scratch to show for it. It was time.
 Ormra awoke the next morning to find almost all the fruit from the tree gathered in a bag fashioned from the hide of one of the wolverines. As she picked it up, she felt a muzzle in her back, pushing her forward. She turned, unsure, to see nothing. Turning back, she felt it again. It kept going until she had left sight of the tree. And so she walked, stopping only to eat from the bag, and drink the slowly melting snow. After she had eaten, she threw the seeds of the apple on the ground, where they were free to grow.
 Ormra sets out travelling, taking as much fruit from the tree as will not kill it with her. Whenever she eats an apple, she throws the seeds onto the ground.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2013, 04:35:01 am »

One hermit was not going to be enough to guide these creatures, who so very desperatley needed someone to show them how to be less erratic. Sev'Nape liked the hermit, and was not about to abandon him. Instead, a way was needed to make him become part of a larger group.

Divert Bgarna's path so he encounters a tribe, where an attractive individual might catch his eye.
This is a blank sig.

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 05:40:50 pm »

Snow has started to melt and so life has started yet again in infinite cycle. It was a good time to look for a new place for living, and to seek for other humans worthy of Makkur blessings.
Scout nearby lands seeking for human tribes/settlements and for places full of animals.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 03:25:57 am »

<No RP because of stuff to do>

Give directions to Malama via dreams. Tell her to go on a wandering journey through the surrounding tribes, preaching her ideals.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 2 [3]