Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarven Mercantilism  (Read 2483 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Dwarven Mercantilism
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 05:58:55 pm »

You guys can just congratulate each other all day, I will keep running around in circles, screaming "unbalanced, unbalanced, nanana I cant hear you." :P
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 06:00:55 pm »

You guys can just congratulate each other all day, I will keep running around in circles, screaming "unbalanced, unbalanced, nanana I cant hear you." :P

ROFL

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 06:10:38 pm »

lol, sounds like a plan  8)

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 06:19:28 pm »

agreed

Edit

Update
Once clothing and leather is in the mod (wont be doing that as it would require a standardized creature and clothing material, which I dont have or a metric tons of reactions. However I may still include the selling reactions as thats pretty simple), I will be adding different goods not currently in the game that can only be gained by using the merchants guild to send "Expeditions" to acquire the goods. Things such as "trade commodities" (things that can be traded back and forth for large amounts of Marks) and one way trade commodities (these can only be sold by the fortress at large profits, unlike the other goods that can be put through a by/sell cycle to make profit).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:41:54 pm by Stronghammer »

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 08:11:04 am »

Yay double post.

Progress report:

I have created the new workshops as well as the reactions for one of them. I have two storage options for the soon to be hundreds of Marks as well as a larger value Mark, the Lipo Mark- Larger Increment Purchasing Option. I will also be creating a third tier merchant level on top of the one released and the one i am working on.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 06:35:12 pm »

(wont be doing that as it would require a standardized creature and clothing material, which I dont have)

I might know someone whe has standardized creature mats and clothing. ;)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 07:23:53 pm »

lol, hey Meph would you mind if i used your standardized materials?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 07:52:51 pm »

Well... how?

Only for buying leather thats fine, but if you add this to selling as well this mod would change quite a bit. But if you want to buy "leather" and "cloth" without an adjective, sure that would work. Or "wood", same principle.

Edit: I think you should stick with one new currency, not two. Dont use 100 mark = 1 lipo, but instead 100 mark = 100 mark. In one "100 mark tool"

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 08:50:52 pm »

true i was thinking of doing that too. so ya ill just do one currency. i want your code for just buying ill think of something for selling.

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 04:52:10 pm »

The second tier of markets are here. If you can afford the huge cost in marks you'll be able to open the three new market places.
The counting house is were you can make these new purchases and also were you can exchange 100 marks for 1 100mark piece.
The three markets include:
The northern market were you can buy assorted leathers and wonderful sausage meat. (thanks to Meph for the standardized mats)
The deep market were assorted gems can be purchased and some say even a blue metal at massive costs.
The wild market were merchants come from the strange and wild out doors to bring you assorted foods.

Also included in this new edition is the coin pile. Are you irritated by loads of coins lying around? Then why not store them in convienient piles of fifty with the pile workshop.
Pages: 1 [2]