Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: "Curious Underground Structure" found  (Read 3709 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: "Curious Underground Structure" found
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 11:03:55 pm »

I'm... not sure how that reply was meant.
However, as I gather it, whether YOU gain a super slicing dicing machine that could be considered a super power, or get sliced in a super powered way, all depends on whether you have trained the right skills when you claim your ticket.
Both.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: "Curious Underground Structure" found
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 12:27:46 am »

^ Only if you mean the superpower of death, as in the ability to die in a super way. If so, yes, and what a glorious power it is indeed.
((IE. You'll see why people are scared of clowns))

I've actually seen why people dislike clowns a lot, and they are why migrants from former fortresses have horrible physical and mental scars.

Haha the people are lying about the clowns you want to get your ticket to be first in line for them it's the best experience ever.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,
Pages: 1 2 [3]