Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Ballad of the Stars (IC) - Chapter 1: Derelict Frigates and Mining Colonies  (Read 7409 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Ballad of the Stars (IC) - Chapter 1: Derelict Frigates and Mining Colonies
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2013, 06:30:26 pm »

"Might I ask who this man is? I may be able to, ahh, convince him to talk. I may be able to do that until my captain arrives."
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2013, 06:43:41 pm »

"Somebody come with me, let's go check out some of the rooms. This single file stuff isn't getting us very far and we haven't seen anything particularly deadly yet, save for a little bio-contaminent floating about in the bridge.
"I wouldn't recommend straying too far from the group, but, if you must, I will accompany you."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2013, 02:59:06 pm »

Akito shakes his head before barking off a brief order. Not knowing his guards very well he decides to delegate combat command to Kara for now, as she is in the lead position. "We stick together. Everybody follow Kara and Aster. Guards at the front and back of the formation. If we find trouble command shifts to Kara. If she thinks the odds are insurmountable, she has permission to call a retreat. Everybody, myself included, is to obey her orders to the best of their ability. Sorry Jerrod, you'll get the next one."

The Captain then falls into formation near Aster. "I'm not quite sure what this mess is, and it could very well be dangerous, but I doubt it is demons."

(Unless both myself and the medic failed there spot checks, or the GM didn't automatically roll such an identification check, I don't see us running into any taint/oni crap here)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]