Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG 2: It Keeps Happening!  (Read 8514 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG 2: It Keeps Happening!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 03:23:12 pm »

>Be Marcus

You are now Marcus. One of your friends handed you a passkey to a new game, but the server apparently isn't up yet, so you aren't gonna fuck around with that shit.

>School some sad, hatless motherfuckers.

You already did that today! Your skills have been proven to everyone on that server. Also, your lineage was called into question, and a large number of people informed you that they knew your mother intimately. Apparently, she really gets around.

Whoever she is.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 04:58:20 pm »

>Be Drake

You are briefly Drake Sandson. You are in your room, a short time away from testing a game several distant aquaintances have pressured you into playing. For right now, you are increadibly bored.

>Go fight a kangaroo

What? Fuck no! Kangaroos are badass in the field of combat. The first and only time you tried you got sent back a good 20 feet.

Your grandfather was so dissapointed you didn't even get to eat any of it after he had wrestled the thing straight into a fire. It should be noted that the only thing the fire did to the man was give him a nice shave. His magnificent beard was untouched.

It is currently Very late at night. You assume that your associates are just waking up or having lunch at this point, what with the time zones. Lucky bastards.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:06:46 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 06:55:57 pm »

>Marcus: Be pestered by one of your chick friends.

Spoiler: pesterlog (click to show/hide)

>Marcus: Hassle one of your friends who isn't a chick.

Spoiler: pesterlog (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 [3]