Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I am an Evil Genie!  (Read 3178 times)

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
Re: I am an Evil Genie!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 03:11:22 pm »

I wish for a wish that no other people wished, a special wish that is not similar to all the other wishes out there, I wish for that wish.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 03:15:14 pm »

I wish for some delicious pumpkin pie, with Churros on the side...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 04:44:42 pm »

It'll probably end up in your lungs. Or be poisoned. Or the churros will be stale.

-----

I wish for a benevolent, omnipotent genie to give me three wishes as s/he would give them and not as, say, you would.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 07:23:10 pm »

I wish for that which I would wish for if I were wiser and better at coming up with wishes, granted as it would if you had my best interests in mind. Note that these conditions are encapsulated in a counter-factual that lets only the end-result wish out, and that they'd likely iterate millions of times with very similar wishes getting better and better, but not infinitely as a sufficiently wise counter-factual me would realize that risk and break the chain.

You recieve nothing. Counter-Factual you was wise enough to not even try.
I sent him a rape bomb anyway. (yeah that wish was pretty difficult, sorry bout the long wait. Geez Armok :P)

I wish for a circle to be drawn on the driveway of (Remuthra's Address). This circle is to be drawn in white chalk, is to be situated in the driveway's exact center, is to be five feet in diameter exactly, and is to have any effect on the multiverse, either as a whole or as a part. The circle is not to cover anything but the driveway, and is not to damage anything, including the chalk it was drawn with.

You receive it. However this circle is the ancient signal of the Z'rrrrrP people to go stab things.
Thus, you are stabbed. Alot.

I wish for a wish that no other people wished, a special wish that is not similar to all the other wishes out there, I wish for that wish.

Well no one has ever wished to spend eternity with the lord of infinite torture before, so we'll go with that.

You recieve the pumpkin pie, notice it is not on fire as you expected, and take a bite while wondering where the Churros are, after which you realize they are on the IN-side, you continue eating, as this is the most delectable thing you have ever tasted.
Afterward you look around, but the genie is gone, and you know deep down inside you will never have another Churro-Pumpkin Pie.
Then you cry.

It'll probably end up in your lungs. Or be poisoned. Or the churros will be stale.

-----

I wish for a benevolent, omnipotent genie to give me three wishes as s/he would give them and not as, say, you would.

(Oh GreatWyrm, I try to be more original then that. By which I mean I try to only do the same thing once....unlike some players hint hint)

The genie appears, A great thing of Smoke and Fire, Eyes and Tentacles, Claws that reach forth with enough force to cleave stars, all of this bearing down on you, and it is actually quite heavy, crushing you.
Oops, good thing your beneath that benevolent genies notice. Otherwise he might cry.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 07:29:22 pm »

Mistype!
It was supposed to not have any affect on the multiverse.

I wish for nothing good to come from the wish below me.
(hahaha)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:33:08 pm by Remuthra »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 08:32:14 pm »

I'm just perfecting my wish.

I wish for a benevolent, omnipotent genie who actually acts benevolent to give me three wishes as s/he would give them and not as, say, you would.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 06:52:29 am »

Mistype!
It was supposed to not have any affect on the multiverse.

I wish for nothing good to come from the wish below me.
(hahaha)

Unfortunately the wish happening below your feet was made by a really nice guy living in your basement who wanted everyone on Earth to live in peace and happiness, especially you.
Nice job breaking it.

I'm just perfecting my wish.

I wish for a benevolent, omnipotent genie who actually acts benevolent to give me three wishes as s/he would give them and not as, say, you would.

The genie appears, A great thing of Smoke and Fire, Eyes and Tentacles, Claws that reach forth with enough force to cleave stars, all of this bearing down on you, and it is actually quite heavy, crushing you.
He DOES act benevolent, he just happens to be summoned on top of you and thus crush you.
Your not good at this "perfecting your wish" thing, maybe you should try something less painful?
Or at least that requires less effort on your part to hurt you...
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 07:40:47 am »

I wish for you to instantly lose the power to grant wishes after granting this wish which shall be granted immediately
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:04:32 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 12:26:33 pm »

I wish you got GAIDS(Genie immunodeficiency syndrome)
And it doesn't affect humans...

MeimieFan626

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 12:48:27 pm »

I wish something bad happens.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »

Unfortunately the wish happening below your feet was made by a really nice guy living in your basement who wanted everyone on Earth to live in peace and happiness, especially you.
Nice job breaking it.
That was what I wanted! I win!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2013, 04:52:57 pm »

If it was benevolent and omnipotent, it could simply not crush me as it appears...but whatever.

I wish for a benevolent, omnipotent, omniscient genie who appears in such a way that it does not harm me or anyone else and who actually acts benevolent to give me three wishes as s/he would give them and not as, say, you would.
Sig

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2013, 05:09:42 pm »

I wish my family and I had a deadly disease.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 [2]