Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PC Games for my Girlfriend and I  (Read 7634 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: PC Games for my Girlfriend and I
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 04:15:28 pm »

Pretty good suggestions in here. Thanks! I already played Walking Dead near her (also made her run the Heavy Rain gauntlet), and it was pretty good.

Right now we're doing the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Co-Op mode. We used the feature that takes a picture of us and uses it to build our character model. It's pretty disturbing.

Otherwise, we've been playing Puzzle Pirates for almost a year now.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: PC Games for my Girlfriend and I
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 04:35:19 pm »

Resident Evil 5 co-op was pretty decent, can play the whole game through together, manage your own inventories, upgrade your own weapons. And then there's Mercenaries after that, which took us a night to get all the levels at A Rank.

Path of Exile, by the same guys as Titan Quest. If you like Titan Quest, you'd like it. And it's free.

Saint's Row 3 co-op. Play the whole game co-op, lots of zany fun running people over and flying jet bikes around the city.

The Secret World. MMO, F2P. Might be a good couples game because a) there's so many cutscenes at times it's like a mini-movie and b) lots of puzzles like code-cracking, riddles and cyphers that can benefit from two people trying to figure them out. Play a Tank/Healer and you have your own dungeon group seed as well. Can search the forum for a thread on it.

You could also try XCOM: Enemy Unknown where you guys play hot seat and pick soldiers to own.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 2 [3]