Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Game Hunter  (Read 4893 times)

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
Re: Game Hunter
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 02:16:12 pm »

A dragon's toof would make a fine, fine new tippy for our spear.  Back into that lair cave we must go without fear!

Jewels?  Gems?  Artwork that offends?  And what was that shaking, the earth that was quaking -

Never mind that.  Loot, loot galoot, to wear without flair, to find and not share.

Back in we should go, inwards has food and loot, shelter and perhaps a slippery chute.
This. Then attempt to skin the dragon and wear his hide.
Replace your current skull with the dragon skull.

What was the game of the beast of flame? A cave made to smash at his inevitable crash. Also, +1
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 02:21:54 pm »

A dragon's toof would make a fine, fine new tippy for our spear.  Back into that lair cave we must go without fear!

Jewels?  Gems?  Artwork that offends?  And what was that shaking, the earth that was quaking -

Never mind that.  Loot, loot galoot, to wear without flair, to find and not share.

Back in we should go, inwards has food and loot, shelter and perhaps a slippery chute.
What was the game of the beast of flame? A cave made to smash at his inevitable crash. Also, +1
Was that a reference to 'What is a man?' or am I reading too deep?

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 02:32:23 pm »

Only fools find a wise man in the folly of the strange.

(I CANNAE BE BOTHERED TO RHYME)
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 03:17:25 pm »

You're such a miserable little pile of secrets.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 04:11:03 pm »

But enough talk, lets post!

(Inadvertent pyramid?)

EvilTwin

• Bay Watcher
  • likes skeletons for their afros
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 10:05:53 pm »

But enough talk, lets post!

(Inadvertent pyramid?)

Posting! Venture deeper into cave, press bloodied hand on wall because painting is fun. Draw a smilyface on it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]