Chobofrin: Goddess of nightmares, dreams, and the night
- 5 (18.5%)
Thlabifis: Goddess of loyalty, laws, and justice
- 1 (3.7%)
Chucheedrin Plaguepoison: Goddess of silence and torture
- 7 (25.9%)
Foseesus: Goddess of mercy and forgiveness
- 2 (7.4%)
The Nameless Goddess of metals, minerals, jewelry, inspiration, and poetry.
- 4 (14.8%)
Chlombujrer Rapiddelights: Goddess of dance, festivals, music, song, valor, and war.
- 5 (18.5%)
Slachraris Primmusic: Goddess of beauty
- 0 (0%)
Buseelus Boarbearded: Goddess of plants and animals
- 2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: Non-Running Kobold Community Camp and Questions About A New One  (Read 23258 times)

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
Re: Non-Running Kobold Community Camp and Questions About A New One
« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2013, 02:32:41 pm »

I'm currently in the process of sussing out which version of Kobold Camp makes the most sense.  I'd really like to use Masterwork because I think some cool, crazy new features would be fun to play with, but Masterwork is stumbling upon the same problems that I had this past game where many of the items aren't properly locked into place (scrimshawing a sword gives you a shovel, etc) so I don't want to get too invested in making a world in Masterwork without checking to see if everything works properly.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 20, 2013, 02:35:41 pm »

i want in for the new one.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2013, 02:37:09 pm »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJOP_0re0PEdEhpaXMxczdSTzdLWmN1VUNTdDh6Rnc#gid=0 is where I'm making up a kobold list!  I've added your login there.

I have now genned a world and went in to test Scrimshawing (the primary problem that has come up before) and it seems like the issue is definitely still there.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:53:20 pm by CaptainKobold »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2013, 03:37:29 pm »

thanks
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2013, 02:33:54 pm »

Im glad to see you back Captain! You know im always in :D Scaredy Cat Sen Please XD
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2013, 06:03:47 pm »

Glad to see you back and have you aboard!  I'll add you in!  I'm just waiting for now until I figure out a good way to make sure that weapons/armor are working as I'd like them to be and/or the version is updated by the current controllers of those mods, then we can embark into scary, icy death!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2013, 06:22:45 pm »

What seems to be messing up with kobold camp?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2013, 07:59:15 pm »

I just wanted to note that the scrimshawer is broken in both the original Kobold Camp version, and the one I include in the MasterworkDF mod. My own fault for not checking the mod better when including it. Future versions will have it fixed, but you should probably know that Masterwork has its own boneworking building, the Boneyard, which is fully functional and replaces the scrimshawer.

Personally I would love to get more feedback on the KoboldCamp version I include, since it has some significant changes to the original, and I havent gotten much feedback about it yet.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2013, 11:37:18 pm »

Yes, you are absolutely right. When I ran this previous camp there were similar issues with the scrimshawer and I kind of patched it up mid game in a way I'm not certain worked 100%.

If Masterwork has its own building I'll absolutely load up and get started sooner rather than later! I would be happy to give feedback.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2013, 07:46:46 am »

I have all the original kobolds camp stuff, some additions like castes, language, sprites, and added some kobold-esque buildings from masterwork. I havent done much to be honest, just enabled the reactions/buildings in the entity. I have to split my time between quite a few things atm, and havent gotten to working on DF since the last update.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]