Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Fun Is Mandatory: A Play-By-Post Paranoia Passtime. Accepting Waitlisters!  (Read 12264 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Is Mandatory: A Play-By-Post Paranoia Passtime. Accepting Waitlisters!
« Reply #225 on: January 04, 2013, 11:04:30 am »

Ness-Y chuckles and makes a mark. "Citizen Trig-R-HPY-1, what would you do if you discovered a traitor on your team?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 04, 2013, 02:31:34 pm »

"I would, in a timely fashion, torture and interrogate him for his secrets, then kill him obviously to draw out more of the filth."
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2013, 04:42:32 pm »

"Ah...Citizen Fun-R-THN-2, what would you do if you discovered that I, Ness-Y-LOX, was a traitor?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2013, 09:07:22 am »

*poke Fun with a stick* "I think he dead, sir."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2013, 09:12:04 am »

((Where would you get a stick?))

"Such a shame. Fun-R-THN-3 will be alerted as soon as possible. Citizen Cat-R-URS-1, what would you do if you discovered that I, Ness-Y-LOX, was a traitor?"
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2013, 09:17:01 am »

((4th wall.))

"I would of, by now, drew my gun, shot you there-" she point just below Ness' neck "-then walk over and make sure you were dead, Sir."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2013, 09:19:31 am »

Ness-Y makes a note. "Citizen Trig-R-HPY-1, what would you do if you discovered that I, Ness-Y-LOX, was a traitor?"
Sig

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2013, 10:32:27 am »

"Quite honestly, shot you on the nose once, and then in the chest, around the general area of a lung."
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2013, 11:35:28 am »

Ness-Y makes a note. "Finally, Citizen Mayfair-R-FUN-1, what would you do if you discovered that I, Ness-Y-LOX, was a traitor?"
Sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2013, 12:29:52 pm »

"I will crush your limbs one by one without killing you until you tell me me which secret society you belong to and which other members you know of and then I'll kill you! I mean would, in both instances! Sir!"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]