Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: why is there a swarm of flies in my pancakes??!!  (Read 2005 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: why is there a swarm of flies in my pancakes??!!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 11:08:26 pm »

I saw the title and came here expecting something horrible.  I suppose, in a way, I wasn't disappointed.
Shoes...

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 11:10:40 pm »

If you use 'afterword' when you mean 'afterward', maybe you should still be in the hospital. Or possibly hoping the day ends quickly so the wizard can recast before any enemies show up.
Or just, y'know, learn from your mistakes.

These threads are like inkblots for GD. There's nothing focused to discuss so the discussion becomes highly generalized.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 11:56:34 pm »

If you use 'afterword' when you mean 'afterward', maybe you should still be in the hospital. Or possibly hoping the day ends quickly so the wizard can recast before any enemies show up.

Or you could accept the fact that not everybody uses the same words regularly and may forget how to spell them sometimes.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 02:41:57 am »

Or you could accept the fact that not everybody uses the same words regularly and may forget how to spell them sometimes.

Ever thought that Flying Dice was actually talking about himself and his experience using Afterwords in place of Afterwards?

Be nice to Flying Dice I hear that trip to a "hospital" lasted a very long time.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 03:22:01 am »

Ever thought that Flying Dice was actually talking about himself and his experience using Afterwords in place of Afterwards?

Be nice to Flying Dice I hear that trip to a "hospital" lasted a very long time.

I didn't actually know that Flying Dice ever was in the hospital. I thought he was referring implying that people who spell "afterwards" wrong should be in the hospital for brain injury. I apologize.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:25:11 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 03:59:18 am »

I like mushy peas.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 06:47:47 am »

I hate flies but I like puns, what do? :|

toomanysecrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Jackpot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 10:01:57 am »

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 07:05:36 pm »

Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 [2]