Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I bring you ... ZAS  (Read 2400 times)

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
Re: I bring you ... ZAS
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:42 am »

Does that female symbol after the count mean he killed 1117 goblin females? or does it mean the majority/last killed were/was female?

Judging by the Giant Thrips kills (heh, dodged a grammar landmine here) it's 1117 female goblins. They should have stayed in the kitchen.
I can't believe my own bearded kin are falling for that lie.
Every dwarf worth their booze knows that sexism is just a myth made up by elves in order to prevent dwarven society from reaching maximum efficiency.
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 11:15:50 am »

I'll try to remember to post a screencap of his profile and his skills, but he's a rather humble Axedwarf at the moment.  I believe he is Proficient in several military skills and I believe he is Mighty and Tough and Tireless.  He is also the captain of his squad, purely by chance, since I just look at skills when new migrants come in and either assign them to a squad or put them into forced labor useful service. 

I dug through Legends mode as best as I knew how and came up with very little.  I enabled "Cull unimportant historical figures" during worldgen, so I suspect his full story may never be known outside of his ridiculous kill-count. 

I'll upload the Legends dump when I get home in case someone wants to try to further mine it, or re-gen the world and see if he still exists with full history enabled.
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 11:16:56 am »

Does that female symbol after the count mean he killed 1117 goblin females? or does it mean the majority/last killed were/was female?

Judging by the Giant Thrips kills (heh, dodged a grammar landmine here) it's 1117 female goblins. They should have stayed in the kitchen.
I can't believe my own bearded kin are falling for that lie.
Every dwarf worth their booze knows that sexism is just a myth made up by elves in order to prevent dwarven society from reaching maximum efficiency.

Dwarves kill and fight everyone equally, true egalitarians. Everyone has the right to die in glorious battle!

ragman le bon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 12:15:54 pm »

Goblins don't eat! What would they be doing in there?  ;)

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 03:21:38 pm »

Roman goblins  :o
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.
Pages: 1 [2]