Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Genesis vs Masterwork for Adventure Mod?  (Read 2159 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Genesis vs Masterwork for Adventure Mod?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 07:44:31 pm »

I recommend Genesis.

Deon knows and mods for the adv mode. I never played it, and quite frankly, dont care about it. I do include lofns Wanderers Friend though, in a slightly moddified version.

If anyone tells me how to improve Adv. Mode through modding, I will listen and change things, but I myself cant code on it, because I dont know what it is about.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Bloax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 11:56:55 pm »

Well for one you recently made half the Fear the Night stuff a bit unplayable, if simply because you removed the varied materials from the different races.
..And werecreatures of the different kinds have different weaknesses, like iron, bronze, copper and silver. Whilst being adamantite-proof otherwise.

Not that I mind, though now that I think about it, the guaranteed steel gear from humans doesn't really matter when your enemies likely have steel weapons anyways.

More !!FUN!!, I guess.

oh_no

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 08:02:21 am »

Well for one you recently made half the Fear the Night stuff a bit unplayable, if simply because you removed the varied materials from the different races.
..And werecreatures of the different kinds have different weaknesses, like iron, bronze, copper and silver. Whilst being adamantite-proof otherwise.

Not that I mind, though now that I think about it, the guaranteed steel gear from humans doesn't really matter when your enemies likely have steel weapons anyways.

More !!FUN!!, I guess.
Well genesis has companion-order so get that if you want to issue commands to your men... though I don't know if Deon revert his changes he made where it accepted numbers than letters because the script is written to only accept numbers and adding more just pushes the list into '>,[,^,&,*,@' and you can't access those. this does mean you can't have over 26 units or you end up over the order limit and completely unable to issue orders to the 27th companion.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 [2]