Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Captain of the guard cancels Beat Criminal spamming  (Read 2215 times)

blaize9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Blaizecraft
Captain of the guard cancels Beat Criminal spamming
« on: December 02, 2012, 12:15:17 am »

I keep on getting spammed with these messages, could someone help me figure out what is wrong?
(I also have chains assigned to use for justice)

DF Version: 34.11
Announcements

Nobles

Justice
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:30:51 am by blaize9 »

Erkeric

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Captain of the guard cancels Beat Criminal spamming
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 12:55:53 am »

I believe that may be due to having a dwarf assigned to two noble positions at the same time. From what I've read Toady has said that weird things can happen when you do that.

My suggestion: assign another dwarf as hammerer and see if you stop getting the messages.

FrankyPlaysGames

• Bay Watcher
  • Immolated Dwarf Punches
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 01:42:53 am »

I believe that may be due to having a dwarf assigned to two noble positions at the same time. From what I've read Toady has said that weird things can happen when you do that.

My suggestion: assign another dwarf as hammerer and see if you stop getting the messages.
This right here, also that beekeeper made one helluva mistake fucking with the baron, of all people.

MythagoWoods

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware it's deadly sway!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 03:25:10 am »

This right here, also that beekeeper made one helluva mistake fucking with the baron, of all people.
[/quote]

Yeah, he probably didn't build the request for a slade hammer or something equally Noble worthy.
My cows are war trainable. BEWARE THE BATTLE CATTLE!

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:56:43 am »

Yeah, he probably didn't build the request for a slade hammer or something equally Noble worthy.
[/quote]

Nah, ignoring demands no longer results in punishment. "Violation of production order" means it was just a regular mandate.