Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]

Author Topic: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51  (Read 86684 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nowhere To Run - A Futuristic Bounty Hunter RTD - Turn 51
« Reply #855 on: January 03, 2013, 03:17:17 am »

"Agh, damnit." Kaviv muttered to himself and frowned, glancing between the street he'd just come down and the bar he was heading for.
'Alright. Alright, Kaviv: I can grab a drink anytime. A job offer, from someone I just bump into on the street, is not quite so common. Besides, I can still get the guy to explain the situation whilst I have a drink or two. Nothing wrong with mixing business and pleasure, right? Then again, that is what Cousin Bahan used to say, and he ended up blowing his foot off loading his gun whilst drunk... Agh. Nevermind that.'

The young bounty hunter shook his head, stuffed his shiny new revolver back into a pocket and then strode quickly back down the street, keeping a keen eye out for the man he was speaking to. He wasn't in the mood for anyone else's nonsense this time, so he just kept hands in pockets, shoulders fowards and just stepped around or pushed through the crowds as he looked for his quarry.

>Hurry back down the way I came, try to find the guy I was speaking to.

>If successful, try again to invite him for a drink at that bar while he explains the situation to me.

>If unsuccessful, head back to the nearest bar anyway and check if he was there- I'm pretty sure I did mention 'discussing it over a drink' when I spoke to him, and if he's not there I may as well have a drink or three to clear my head, anyway.

((I notice when it updates, unless there are several pages of threads between it and number one. I've just been away a while, that's all. :) By the way, didn't Kaviv load a fresh shell in the Widowmaker a few turns back? If not, I guess he'll just do it when he gets back to his apartment.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 13, 2013, 01:45:56 am »

>Fight! Tooth and Nail!
Raggle Fraggle

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 13, 2013, 10:20:48 pm »

Stay in cover, start firing with the Paragon.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]