Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: One more civ/race related question  (Read 1154 times)

Nopkar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
One more civ/race related question
« on: November 27, 2012, 11:52:15 pm »

I hate having to ask but I just can't seem to get my automaton/Warforged race to work.

Their skin is supposed to be iron (balance isn't an issue right this second, just humor me) and their skeletal structure is also iron. Basically metal humans but when I try and define tissues as [TISSUE_MATERIAL:INORGANIC:IRON] it doesn't seem to take...

I don't have a problem getting the civ into worldgen but they don't have eyes, ears, mouths, fingers etc etc...

So it's bulding the creature file that I actually have the problem with.

Another problem is I don't have Internet and am working from my phone so downloading Automaton fortress to help is impossible...

-Jobs are to be assigned to Dwarves in alphabetical order, regardless of skill or specialization.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: One more civ/race related question
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 12:14:35 am »

Try to transcribe your body into a post.

Nopkar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 01:49:49 am »

Take that back, I got it mostly to work but I had a bandit punch off one of my hands and punches invoke a "Fracturing the skin" hit over and over again...by punching? I could see by something larger or stronger than a person but this is with iron skin mind you

***another test rendered my head getting scratched and then sailing off in an arc and my thigh getting punched off...I feel there is a serious problem with the skin connecting the bones XD
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:09:54 am by Nopkar »

-Jobs are to be assigned to Dwarves in alphabetical order, regardless of skill or specialization.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 07:09:56 pm »

You're probably really small.