Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Half Life 2 Roleplay [1 Spot open to go, sign up for character creation rules]  (Read 3036 times)

Pandemix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like to join. Assuming that you are still accepting characters, that is.

OOC: Character creation being sent, still accepting 1 more so we have a max of 5 players btw, after that its whitelist, and knowing my evil GM rolls it cant take more than 2-3 weeks for somoene to die of stupidness *Evil grin*

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Harry the name. Up to the combine attack I was a normal doctor who studied in Russia with a hobby of shooting sniper rifles down at the range. Ok that last one wasn't so normal but one of my 'room mates' is so good at hiding I've trip over him 3 Bash 4 times this week. The other one seem nice enough any ways we have a few weapons between us, two pistols, a bat with nails in and the ninja has a goddamn crossbow. How he got that past the Metro Police is anyone guess.

Remember where the nearest Metro Police station is.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:40:43 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kal Mithras, I used to be a soldier and a damn good one at that, as dozens of those alien swine discovered in their last moments on this planet.

Sit in a shadowy corner.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaime. Jaime Torrens. My father was a soldier in Spain's Army. He got himself killed when I was eleven. I wanted to be like him, but if I had to die young, better to do it for a good reward. I became a mercenary, and I was resting here in the US after a mission when all of this shit happened. Guess someone has to do something about it.

Try to remember if someone I know could be living nearby.
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?
Pages: 1 2 [3]