Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Spoiler! Less Demon's, more stronger?  (Read 1380 times)

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
Re: Spoiler! Less Demon's, more stronger?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 10:37:32 am »

We should do both, keep demons as is, and add the chance of a demon god spawning.
I'd like to see less of a demon god and more of a demon lord or general. Same general idea, but less powerful and more obviously accompanied by swarms of loyal demons.
Didn't that exist in the old version of hidden fun stuff?

Demons need something to make them demonic apart from their name imo. Right now they're just titans except that they're called ghosts, specters, demons, monsters etc with some adjective like red, white, <animal name>.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Spoiler! Less Demon's, more stronger?
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 06:57:12 pm »

We should do both, keep demons as is, and add the chance of a demon god spawning.
I'd like to see less of a demon god and more of a demon lord or general. Same general idea, but less powerful and more obviously accompanied by swarms of loyal demons.
Didn't that exist in the old version of hidden fun stuff?
Maybe.

Demons need something to make them demonic apart from their name imo. Right now they're just titans except that they're called ghosts, specters, demons, monsters etc with some adjective like red, white, <animal name>.
And they're in Hell and sometimes take over goblin civs. But yeah.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]