Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interest check (Semi freeform character based forum game): Co GM  (Read 858 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Interest check (Semi freeform character based forum game): Co GM
« on: November 13, 2012, 04:43:37 pm »

So I've been thinking about trying to improve my writing style a bit lately, as well as to get more clarity in my game mechanics. Sadly, setting up a game especially for this purpose would be rather sad, as that means I'd either have to drop one of my current games or drop that game after a short while. Hence, the not so obvious solution: Start a game together with a Co-Gm. I give no guarantees about how it will work out, as I often prefer to do this my way. This is just an experiment, after all.

Well, onward to the actual game. I'd like to go for something similair to YaK, but hopefully less complicated. Maybe a Post apocalyptic setting, semifuturistic setting. I quite like extensive semi scientific explanations, which fit rather well with that. Fantasy would be doable to, though expect me to try and enforce some magic A = Magic A thing.

So um, haven't I scared all of you away yet.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check (Semi freeform character based forum game): Co GM
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 05:18:28 pm »

I'd be thrilled to collaborate with you, but I am a bit busy with school and other games. If you can hold off for about a month or so until my semester ends, I'm your man.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 04:41:49 pm »

I'd be thrilled to collaborate with you, but I am a bit busy with school and other games. If you can hold off for about a month or so until my semester ends, I'm your man.
Fine for me. Might be a bit longer than a month wait, since I'm not really interested in starting a game during my exams. Any ideas on settings and stuff.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 04:51:42 pm »

Even if not as a co-GM, I could help you set it up, but I'm also having exams, so same situation as Weirdsound.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.