Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tower near a good jungle  (Read 426 times)

locustgate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tower near a good jungle
« on: November 11, 2012, 09:07:39 pm »

Ok so for the past 2 day's I've been trying to get a necromancer tower to be created near a savage good jungle, using advanced wgen, I've gotten close but every #@@@ time it's atleast 1 tile away from where I want to settle. Is there anyway to move or change the range of a tower? Not sure if this is the right spot.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:11:31 pm by locustgate »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Tower near a good jungle
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:28:23 pm »

Not really. Keep trying.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 10:23:00 pm »

Increase the number of secrets, the number of good regions, and the things that increase jungle number. Let worldgen run longer, too.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

locustgate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 07:47:19 am »

got secrets set at max, good regions I've been increasing by 2000 per failure. It seems like as good increases the # of towers decreases. Let one run all night and no luck the closest one was still 1 square away. I'm starting to think the dwarf gods hate me. Sigh forget it's easier just to remove the good line from the good creatures.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:58:31 am by locustgate »