Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Yakkity Yak - Zombie Yaks  (Read 936 times)

keepbro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Yakkity Yak - Zombie Yaks
« on: November 01, 2012, 04:38:46 pm »

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forums and the game but have started to play and enjoy DF immensely. I just wanted to let people know that in my first ever game I got attacked by zombies (4 of them) who killed two of my dwarves and my poor yaks.

Still no big loss - I still had several dwarves left but then ..... my Yaks suddenly rose from the refuse pile I had put them on before killing one dwarf and leaving another as a vegetable due to traumatic headwounds.

Zombie Yaks....

Yaks....

I haven't been playing this game for very long but any game that has Zombie yaks has got my vote (and soon my donation)

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
Re: Yakkity Yak - Zombie Yaks
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 04:41:10 pm »

Yaks are only the beginning. Soon you'll be meeting were-llamas and giant, web-spewing sheep composed of vomit.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Yakkity Yak - Zombie Yaks
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 11:17:11 pm »

The first time I ever made a military, I sent out my single squad of complete rookies to kill a yak. My poor, unarmed rookies. The first dwarves I ever had to bury :'( (I can't even remember their names lol)
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.