Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Humble Android Bundle 4  (Read 1138 times)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Android Bundle 4
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 09:26:20 am »

A lot of those games don't actually look very good. I mean like no better than most of the free ones.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:40 am »

I liked Eufloria on the PC.  Not sure how it is on the android though.  A lot of games don't seem to make the transition from pc-android all that well in my experience.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 11:07:42 am »

I have a Samsung Galaxy Player and Eufloria is not working well on it right now. The PC controls involve double clicking and dragging and zooming and scrolling and it doesn't seem to like my Android device. But, I finally have a PC version. It's a good game. Superbrothers is an excellent game.

A lot of those games don't actually look very good. I mean like no better than most of the free ones.
Yeah, Dwarf Fortress certainly doesn't look very good. Not compared to all those free games out there.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 01:59:29 pm »

I think you can still access the separate keys for each game by going to each bundle's page at the bottom.

Alternatively, don't tie the bundles you purchase to an account. That way you'll get different keys with each

PD: Confirmed. You can retrieve steam keys like that.  8)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:01:38 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 [2]