Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244]

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299620 times)

FluffyBinLaden

• Bay Watcher
  • Riddles in the Dark... Answers in the Light....
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: on hiatus
« Reply #3645 on: July 24, 2012, 07:26:48 pm »

Ladies, ladies, and other nefarious beings of inconsequential gender, how are you?

Good? Good. Now on to business. I know you're on hiatus, and that's awesome. Always nice to take a break. Figured I'd post to see if there are plans to recontinue the game. If there are, even better! And, if you can take another, I'd love to join you.

Brand new, total newb. I know my way around 3.5 but have never actually played.

Just thought I'd give it a shot. Have a lovely day.
This is a signature. It has a five hundred character maximum. You may use pictures, which are not to exceed 80 pixels in height. I am wearing a hat.

Zerg for life. For the Swarm!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: July 24, 2012, 07:38:13 pm »

While the interest is appreciated FBL, I doubt we'll ever get out of Hiatus, so do not get your hopes up...

Our GM is completely vanished from the face of earth. Or he just doesn't want to continue this. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

FluffyBinLaden

• Bay Watcher
  • Riddles in the Dark... Answers in the Light....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: July 24, 2012, 07:47:28 pm »

Oh well, had to give it a shot. I'd start a game myself, but I figure practical experience is a must before I play God over poor unsuspecting people.
This is a signature. It has a five hundred character maximum. You may use pictures, which are not to exceed 80 pixels in height. I am wearing a hat.

Zerg for life. For the Swarm!

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: October 27, 2012, 10:25:36 pm »

Re-Necroing for the sake of bringing to everyone's attention that it is officially impossible to find a game styled like this one up-to-date.

It'd be great if the GM suddenly decided to appear from the blackness (HintHint) and get this going again, or if anyone could point me toward a decent game like this online currently. All of them that I've found have been abandoned.

Thank you for your time and to all of you who frankly don't care, Here's your extra "new reply" for the day.
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: October 27, 2012, 11:42:54 pm »

If we find a replacement GM for SadThread, we might be able to continue that.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: October 28, 2012, 01:46:49 am »

I would play this game again.

But as for GM'ing, I am too busy with my own meatspace dungeon mastery to do so. I can host a server for anyone that wants to GM, though.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: December 16, 2012, 12:52:56 am »

It's been a rather long time, but is this still on 'hiatus' or is this 'dead'? Just wondering if I need to make sure my Saturdays (or whenever) are free or not.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)
« Reply #3652 on: December 16, 2012, 12:58:31 am »

Sorry, everyone.

I kinda just abandoned this after too much of "I need to do a lot of preparing for this" mixed with "I really don't want to make such a big obligation out of this, I play D&D to have fun". Then I kinda hid, in shame.  :-\

Anyway, I changed the thread title to reflect this game's actual status. "Indefinite hiatus" -> "dead"

(sorry again)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)
« Reply #3653 on: December 16, 2012, 01:17:40 am »

Hey, it's alright, campaigns end. This one had a good run, and your DM'ing rekindled my desire to run my meatspace game. You're the best DM I've ever had, and my character in this game was one of the best I've ever played.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244]