Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Escape the Laboratory: Turn 1 - "H- hello?"  (Read 1346 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape the Laboratory: Turn 1 - "H- hello?"
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 09:59:03 pm »

Grab everything useful in the dormitory.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 10:34:28 pm »

Look around my dorm for anything and everything useful. Open and turn everything over once you taken everything in plain sight. Grab my sheets, tear the door from my wardrobe, take everything!
AAGGH!!!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 12:07:23 am »

Try to count how many times the siren beeped, while grabbing anything useful I can find.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 09:40:31 am »

Get some proper clothing on underneath my lab coat then grab some useful items like tools, a possible weapon, some spare cloth, and access keys/cards.  As well see if I can find any sort of map of the facility possibly for fire exits and or major different areas.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 06:53:37 pm »

Find as large a variety of tools and keys as possible, then head for the elevator to try and disassemble the control panel. There's ALWAYS an emergency override on those doors, right!?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 09:58:47 am »

Try and find that cute girl who's been flirting with Jorkil lately, and maybe secure some medical supplies or what-not. Try the rooms where the scientists and guards sleep, loot their lockers for firearms/munition/etc.

mistertimn

• Bay Watcher
  • hEY BOY
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 04:02:17 pm »

I'm waiting on a reply from killerhellhound. It's been a week without his action. I gave him until 2:30 today to respond. After that, I'll replace him with the person at the top of the wait list.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 12:54:31 pm »

((Looks like I'm moving out of the waiting list. Sorry Killerhellhound.))

Look around for someone, anyone who can explain what the hell is going on and help.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 04:16:14 pm »

I will post to watch, and, in the case that 3 people have died, will play.

Name: Roary Star
M/F: Male
Department: Bookkeeping
Description: It's been a month since he joined, half a year after he graduated from University. He excels in Math, and can use Microsoft Excel to create many useful things. He also knows a few programming languages, and has made two programs for Kronos Bios Innovations, one for keeping track of all members, and one for keeping track of inventory and inventions. He has also fixed multiple bugs in programs - including the security system. He is very organized, sorting everything - and he has a "robot" he specially made for himself, programmed to pick out items on or in his desk. He has also programmed a personal security robot - a robot with a gun, extendable sword, and detectors for almost everything. He also has many friends. He also learns very quickly.
Pages: 1 [2]