Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Age Experiment  (Read 2194 times)

llasram

• Bay Watcher
  • raising the dead since 1103
    • View Profile
Re: The Age Experiment
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 11:51:27 am »

Its fine, i'm actualy waiting for a while to see if anyone else who didnt name their dwarfs want to name them, so im just plotting out my plan of attack.(I have to work around a aquifer and I always have problems with them.)
Friendship is magic
Necromancy is magic
∴Necromancy is Friendship.
Don't worry -- it still makes no sense whatsoever.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 03:40:20 pm »

Damn, forgot about that. Name The poor girl Needles, I suppose.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

llasram

• Bay Watcher
  • raising the dead since 1103
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 03:53:58 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i quit...the reason i say this and am quiting is because the miner dug into the volcano and, wait for it... i hadnt saved yet. instead of redoing this entire long process, im just quiting. sorry to get everyone involved, but too many things are going wrong. im just going to lock the thread and try to find out the good old way... with only one dwarf.
once again sorry for getting everyone involved. feel free to blank out anything you said. i will unlock the thread and just post my findings.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 03:55:29 pm by llasram »
Friendship is magic
Necromancy is magic
∴Necromancy is Friendship.
Don't worry -- it still makes no sense whatsoever.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 05:11:42 pm »

On an unrelated note, how in Armok's candied balls dod you get twenty-one thousand FPS!?!?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 05:21:25 pm »

By setting your FPS cap to 21k, then pausing the game. While it's paused, the game doesn't register any dip in FPS. It rises to the max FPS reading pretty fast and stays there until you unpause.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 12:24:59 am »

Oh.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 [2]