Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Looking for a graphics cardBut, I don't know where to start. AT ALL  (Read 2158 times)

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a graphics cardBut, I don't know where to start. AT ALL
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 04:15:28 am »

Not all PCIE cards/slots are compatible. The cheap ones may not support cards that pull more than 75w.

But if the card comes with it's own power sockets for a direct power feed from the PSU, that's not an issue anyway as they tend to draw their full load direct in that case instead of via the motherboard.
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

Khorne

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only Blood God.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a graphics cardBut, I don't know where to start. AT ALL
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 12:05:32 pm »

Newegg. My gaming rig has no need of those advanced coolants, I think I have a Corsair graphics card, but I'm not sure. I'd have to tear off one of it's casings to tell you. Eitherway, my graphics card can probably run Skyrim on highest graphics.
This is my signature. Notice how it is all clean and bloodless? Well a sacrifice of Men Women or Space Marines will help me put blood on this signature,
-Khrone 2013.
Pages: 1 [2]