Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: A very random fantasy RTD Turn 3 up! Shady Dealings and Background information  (Read 5349 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Actually I'm halfway tempted to just go through with the deal, but that would require me to shit five tons of sticky white stuff into a couple crates.

"If we're going to ambush them, I'll be the support. I have just the trick if any of them have any power worth mentioning."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Purity talked with a low-sounding voice to hide their intentions from any possible watcher.

"Well...Who talked to the mermen guards? Do we have to kill the smugglers or just capture them?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I say we do both. Interrogate then kill them. We'll get a reward, and a location to visit."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile

Bump for Attention. ;)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need some actions folks. That includes all of you who have posted but haven't posted an action (dermonster, Errol).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno, prepare a rooftop ambush position.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Prepare to ambush somewhere that isn't derm's rooftop.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I will get to the bottom of Loreos' plans in the morning. For now, I need to rest... and find a little money."

Wind approaches the owner (or manager) of the inn/tavern and asks if he could do a little work for whatever the owner was willing to pay. Washing dishes, turning away unruly patrons, the like. It would come in handy to not be broke when he woke up tomorrow.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The guards didn't seem to want to deal with prisoners. We kill them and get any loot they had ... I'll prepare the decoy crates."

Return to the ship and prepare decoy creates of a believable weight.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile

Had to scratch my first draft, writing up a new one. Expect it later today or tomorrow.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

eEErrrghh! This looks amazing, definitely signing up for the waitlist.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know it's been a while, but do you have any plans for reviving this? Or starting it anew? Although the turns were probably an enormous amount of work, I absolutely loved your writing and mechanics.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:18:52 pm by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]