Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!  (Read 12549 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Lenglon's plan sounds acceptably sane.
((hehe, yay for delusional pyromanic!!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

-snip-
Pft, what, no flour? That stuff goes up with a bang. You're assured to find a bag of flour in a kitchen. Other wise, approved.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((took flour out because if you mess up with it you can put fires out rather than make them explode, it actually was in the original list))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Yeah, you got a point there. I would avoid anything with a good salt concentration as well, as that tends to put out fires rather than get them going. Kitchens tend to keep a bag near the stove just for that reason, since salt can smother fire rather well.]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Lenglon's plan sounds acceptably sane.
((hehe, yay for delusional pyromanic!!))
Yeah, I missed that...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Got 4 people. Isn't there 2 random people who wanna post an action?
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

THE FIRE PLAN
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Lead everyone in a musical number
It's FEF, not FEOF

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Ah... sorry last guy... i msicounted and just needed one more perosn not 2.. sorry about that.))
Start throwing knifes at the enemies
Grab shotgun, use as peg leg.
grab dishtowel, preferably a clean one, bandage self.
if already done or doesn't take long:

aquire propane tank, fully open the valve, then throw it at the guards.

if still have time after that:
look for a lighter/sparker, if no lighter/sparker then steel wool. grab second dishtowel. use lighter/sparker or steel wool + electric current
(yes, i've done this before irl, and it works) to ignite the second dishtowel, then once it is properly lit, throw flaming dishtowel at propane tank.

other fire sources if the above can't be found:
stovetop.
if stove was a gas stove: the sparker/igniter built into the stovetop.
toaster (place dishtowel in toaster, turn toaster on)
aluminum foil + cloth/paper + microwave
damp dishtowel + electric socket (especially if it was made damp via some kind of oil (vegetable oil anyone?)

alternate fuel sources instead of dishtowel:
bread
paper plates/cups/towels
recepie book
bottle of oil
bottle of alcohol
sugar (BE CAREFUL with this one)
potato chips

((i'm a pyro IRL, do NOT challenge me to show you how to make something go all pretty and glowy))
Lenglon's plan sounds acceptably sane, if we remove the part about burning things.
-snip-
Pft, what, no flour? That stuff goes up with a bang. You're assured to find a bag of flour in a kitchen. Other wise, approved.
THE FIRE PLAN

Roll 1 (throw knives at the enemy!)

Ultimate goal: Do I even need to write this anymore?
Current Goal: Knives! Kill! Not Die!

"Knife Fanatic" comes out to play this time! You gather up all bunch of knives a hop your way back to the window and start throwing knives at the shield guys. Though your aim sucks since your trying to do that on one leg and are kinda wobbly. When a shield guard nearly shoots you it surprised you just enough to make you  lose your balance and fall down... with a few knives in your hands. Lucky for you don't get hurt... not so lucky for the grinning man with a knife landed sharp point first into his foot. Doesn't do much but now he's kinda mad at you. Yeah... you shouldn't do anything more that could upset him.

The sheild gaurds are slowly making to the north exit where they will make it the next turn. The SMG guards fire back at the group upstairs and the fruop does the same toward the guards. The grinning man tries to take a few shots but get's shot in the shoulder instead. The shotgun guard is dead now.

I'll give you all about... 3 turns to fix your bleeding leg before it starts being really bad for you.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!
« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2013, 10:13:57 pm »

CAUTERIZE LEG
grab dishtowel, preferably a clean one, bandage self.
if already done or doesn't take long:

look for a lighter/sparker, if no lighter/sparker then steel wool. grab second dishtowel. use lighter/sparker or steel wool + electric current
(yes, i've done this before irl, and it works) to ignite the second dishtowel, then once it is properly lit, throw flaming dishtowel at propane tank.

stovetop.
damp dishtowel + electric socket (especially if it was made damp via some kind of oil (vegetable oil anyone?)

bread
paper plates/cups/towels
recepie book
bottle of oil
bottle of alcohol
potato chips

((i'm a pyro IRL, do NOT challenge me to show you how to make something go all pretty and glowy))
[/b]
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2013, 10:49:30 pm »

use first aid kit on wall to bandage self and  smiling angry man
then:

stovetop.

bread
paper plates/cups/towels
recepie book
bottle of oil
bottle of alcohol
potato chips

((modified slightly because i remembered that there is a first aid kit on the wall.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 15, 2013, 11:20:30 pm »

Let's not bleed out, no? Also, trying to offer to treat the smiling angry man might be a good idea too... Although he is currently getting shot at. Not sure if distracting him could be a good idea... Ah well.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]