Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: AMBUSH! ahh god one of thems a wearwolf  (Read 2959 times)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: AMBUSH! ahh god one of thems a wearwolf
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 05:16:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So sig-worthy. May I?

Also, yeah, I've never heard of were-things with syndromes attached to them. And if they do, I'm surprised they managed to keep it hidden for so long.
Change the "it's" to an "its" and you're golden.

FFFFF---How could I miss that? I was so good at knowing the difference between "it's" and "its" until recently. TT^TT

Anyway, I'd be honored to get a sig, my good Pufferfish.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 08:43:31 pm »

I know the used the term wearwolf but the description of defiantly said twisted into some type of lizzard, (I should have grabbed a screen shot).  What is likely is that it was a captured human that occasionally raid that just happened to be a demon or wear beast.
I'm guessing demon.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

parlor_tricks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://noyb
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 11:56:23 pm »

what with the excrement executions in the first few posts and then Auto-fartification, this thread is already in near masterwork status.

Nearly burst out laughing

melomel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 12:26:38 am »

I started snickering at "wearwolf".  If you only knew how many woodcutters I lost to garden-variety werewolves before deity-cursing...  They'd kill the woodcutter, rip his pants or socks off, and then try to kill the remaining six by beating them to death with the deceased's clothing.

Wearwolf.  Heheh.
I HAVE THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND CRAFT ITEMS. I WILL TRADE THEM ALL FOR CHEESE.
7+7
Pages: 1 [2]