Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mandate for Make_Quivers_(3/3) Not getting fulfilled  (Read 742 times)

deten

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Mandate for Make_Quivers_(3/3) Not getting fulfilled
« on: September 24, 2012, 08:01:50 am »

Hei,

I made like 50 quivers and nothing is changing.  It is about to expire and I want to complete this mandate before it does.

Thanks for the help

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mandate for Make_Quivers_(3/3) Not getting fulfilled
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 08:30:56 am »

What exactly does it say on the screen that shows the mandate?  Is it just quivers, or is a material type specified as well? What type of quivers have you been making?

Assuming it doesn't specify a material type, and the mandate hasn't expired yet, save the game and make a copy of the <DF directory>/data/save/<region with this problem> directory, upload it to DFFD and file/update a bug report on Mantis. Doing that is the best way to ensure it gets fixed if its a bug.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

deten

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 08:56:15 am »

Thats the exact image.  I have made leather quivers.  I actually am quite new, so if there is another way to make quivers I dont know about it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:57:46 am by deten »

Laurin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 09:05:54 am »

Mandates can be material-specific (but wasn't that suspended?). Could it be that some letters are suppressed because of the true type bug? Press F12 to toggle true type mode and to see whether there might a material be hidden (silk quivers, bone quivers?).

Are the quivers still in the workshop? Maybe they are not counted until they get to a stockpile.

If you can't get the mandate fullfilled, you should build a prison with nice chains, a good bed, table and chair. Name a sheriff or captain of the guard, so that the poor dwarf who will be found guilty for not making the quivers will only go to prison instead of getting a potentially fatal beating.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:46:36 am by Laurin »

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 09:45:16 am »

There are two types of quivers you can make: leather and adamantine. If it's just asking for "quivers" then you shouldn't need to worry about the material