Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mini-forges, how DO you play with them?  (Read 2953 times)

King Mir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-forges, how DO you play with them?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 11:15:22 pm »

There are a number of metals that can be relatively easily hammered without a fire, such as tin, lead, and gold. I imagine dwarf children would use those on their mini-forges. Not that dwarves would have a problem with children playing with fire, but it takes some strength to operate a bellows.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 06:36:21 am »

I sort of imagine them to be something akin to the Easy-Bake Oven that I totally didn't used to love when I was little.
Meanwhile, I imagine dorf-made mini-forges can actually set things on fire if mishandled played by elves.
These. A easybake oven, but without any safety precautions. And I mean ANY saftey precautions.
Also, it has little hammers and anvils instead of pots or pans.
Can mini-forges be made out of wood?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 09:59:51 am »

I sort of imagine them to be something akin to the Easy-Bake Oven that I totally didn't used to love when I was little.
Meanwhile, I imagine dorf-made mini-forges can actually set things on fire if mishandled played by elves.
These. A easybake oven, but without any safety precautions. And I mean ANY saftey precautions.
Also, it has little hammers and anvils instead of pots or pans.
Can mini-forges be made out of wood?
can you make them from ice?
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2012, 10:10:01 am »

I wonder if anyone's been able to mod in toy desire for dwarven children yet.

*INTERRUPTINGPUTNAM*

Impossible.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2012, 10:13:07 am »

You learn to be safe by encountering !!FUN!!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 [2]