Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Marksdwarves seem broken...  (Read 757 times)

sadron

• Bay Watcher
  • Manic Asphyxiation
    • View Profile
Marksdwarves seem broken...
« on: September 15, 2012, 08:27:47 am »

I thought it was just one weird instance in one of my forts but over time I'm seeing a Marksdwarf militia too retarded to train (except when off duty...) and too retarded to come into combat with crossbow bolts. Is it something wrong with the quivers? I've made more bolts than there probably are tiles on the embark location at any given point in time and yet these blithering idiots just run into combat and melee with their crossbows. Yes they have quivers. I just give up at this point. They're too retarded to train, and too retarded to make sure they have bolts to combat with, they just stand around "going to training" drooling like an idiot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Marksdwarves seem broken...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 08:32:02 am »

Dwarves are stupid. That's your issue.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Marksdwarves seem broken...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 12:54:01 pm »

Marksdwarves seem perfectly fine to me. What version? What are you doing military-wise with them?