Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Such a waste, what to do to the Dwarf for this failure...  (Read 1363 times)

zeziba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Such a waste, what to do to the Dwarf for this failure...
« on: September 03, 2012, 05:15:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What do we need to do for this great artisan, he created an artifact worth 840,000 urist and quite possible sentenced my 50 dwarfs to a early grave. So we need to deal out his punishment before some crazy undead siege my fort.

I was thinking about trapping him in a 1x1 room with over 100 hundred animals and if he can survive the resulting mayhem he is free...

EDIT: Don't know if this or the nether-cap bin he made earlier is worse(That one is worth 300,000)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Such a waste, what to do to the Dwarf for this failure...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 05:20:36 pm »

I doubt that it's the same dwarf--dwarves make one artifact apiece in their lives.

Figure out some way to get the scepter dropped on his head constantly. Possibly lock him into a room with a minecart, rollers, and a stockpile that only accepts adamantine scepters of artifact quality. Drop in the scxepter and have him load it into the minecart before pushing it onto the rollers, going up a slope, over a track stop that drops the scepter onto the dwarf, and coming back down. Repeat until the dwarf is dead, whether by scepter or dehydration.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 05:47:02 pm »

I doubt that it's the same dwarf--dwarves make one artifact apiece in their lives.

Figure out some way to get the scepter dropped on his head constantly. Possibly lock him into a room with a minecart, rollers, and a stockpile that only accepts adamantine scepters of artifact quality. Drop in the scxepter and have him load it into the minecart before pushing it onto the rollers, going up a slope, over a track stop that drops the scepter onto the dwarf, and coming back down. Repeat until the dwarf is dead, whether by scepter or dehydration.
I  was going to comment, then I saw this comment, and knew this was te right thing to do. Make sure he doesn't die of thirst though, thats no fun.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 06:14:22 pm »

I  was going to comment, then I saw this comment, and knew this was te right thing to do. Make sure he doesn't die of thirst though, thats no fun.
So, have some alcohol dropped in on the way down? Maybe a few plump helmets?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DanteThanatos

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:hollow eyes]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:21 pm »

He didn't mine that candy...you did! =D