Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Rotten Hearts!  (Read 6112 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: Rotten Hearts!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 08:22:44 pm »

Ah yes, dwarven medical science. Reminds me of when someone's dwarf had blood on their lungs and was repeatedly failing to clean it off using a well. One of the suggestions was to cut open their upper body so that the doctors would clean it off.

Wasn't that me?  I seem to remember having a dwarf with that problem...

EDIT: Yup, it was me.  Ah, memories...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:29:13 pm by Gizogin »
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Montopolis

• Bay Watcher
  • City on the Mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2012, 11:36:54 am »

I look forward to the day when Urist McMedicalTestSubject's heart will be able to be replaced with metal. I mean, the only thing that really matters to a dwarf is its beard, right?
And what about clean shaven dwarfs
I sort of think of a dwarf brain as an extension of the beard. The beard is what really controls the dwarf. However, some dwarfs prefer to limit their beards to inside their head. It must be some weird aspect of dwarf culture. Basically, the beard still exists even if it is not growing outside of the head.
It's not like female dwarves didn't have beards. It is just not on their chins.

I was going to put a picture here, but the knowledge you have given me a mindfucked image should be enough for you to get your daily lulz.
I wonder what other secrets dwarven anatomy holds... perhaps one day we can use adamantine tools to thoroughly dissect a dwarf. It would be awesome if we could give orders to our medical dwarves. I can imagine it now.

Urist McCheeseMaker has a cold!
Urist McCheeseMaker has been nominated for surgery!
Urist McCheeseMaker has been struck down!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you, saying 'Damn, that was fun.'"

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »

We all know what it's time for. Sargent Pepper's Rotten Heart's Club Band!
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games
Pages: 1 2 [3]