Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your "bloodiest" adventure(s)!  (Read 2670 times)

Adventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your "bloodiest" adventure(s)!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 09:41:49 pm »

This one. Recovered the axe over three adventurers the last one had something like 3500 kills. That was a boring summer.

Damn that is one bloody axe.

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 01:28:58 am »

My current adventurer is my bloodiest yet, though not with the blood of townsfolk. I tend to run smaller worlds so enraging the citizens is typically a bad idea. He has absolutely mauled a wide variety of animal men, goblins, bandits, and even a couple dwarves who were for some reason with the bandits/goblins.
This space for rent

ghjijhg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 06:05:21 pm »

217 kills after a fight with a hamlet.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 05:29:14 am »

Let me tell you the story of a Hammerdwarf, his name long forgotten but his title "of the Wooden Skies" is feared even today.

To train he never left the village where he began his journey, instead he crushed the head of a sleeping child and began his slaughter around the village...

He killed 45 people, 20 dwarfs between these numbers, and died dodging off a tower...

Such an honorable death...

rtg593

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 01:45:48 am »

Started by recovering a book of necromancy. Then went on a training killing spree to get my stats up. Found a vampire, popped him, recovered some blood. Trained some more, then drank the blood and read the book. Slaughtered every necromancer and zombie in the 8 towers in the world. Then raised 100 zombies, went to a city market. Slaughter, raise, rest an hour. Repeat for  days. Sooo... What, 1,000 zombies, and however many fill a big city market killed 72 times. I'm guessing around 8k, but almost all of those were repeats, since everyone comes back to life when you sleep :p
Oh, and it was mainly the zombies doing the killing after I cleared the first tower, so if those don't count, probably just a grand or two.
Is it because light travels faster than sound,
that people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Pages: 1 [2]