Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fix for ridiculous ammunition penetration.  (Read 2206 times)

k9wazere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fix for ridiculous ammunition penetration.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 06:56:48 pm »

Even playing demigod you don't have enough points to max strenth, agi, kinesthetic and spacial sense.

Plus the effects/potency of kinesthetic/spacial aren't precisely known. I prefer pumping skill points into Shield User than pumping attribute points into kinesthetic/spacial and not knowing how much use they really are.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Fix for ridiculous ammunition penetration.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 07:01:48 pm »

Even playing demigod you don't have enough points to max strenth, agi, kinesthetic and spacial sense.
But you have enough to max out strength, agility and kinesthetic sense! Spatial sense is less important than the other three anyways.

Plus the effects/potency of kinesthetic/spacial aren't precisely known. I prefer pumping skill points into Shield User than pumping attribute points into kinesthetic/spacial and not knowing how much use they really are.
But... You can do both! Although I'd really prioritize maxing out kin than spreading it between spacial/kin sense. If you don't know how it affects you, use it for your next adventurers or so! See how long it takes before they die a glorious death. See how many times they block attacks, arrows (or not) and determine for yourself how useful skills are.
Pages: 1 [2]