Lag
« on: August 24, 2012, 06:27:51 am »

Is adventure mode supposed to be kinda...stuttery? :-\

JTTCOTE1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lag
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 07:40:24 am »

That totally depends on your computer. I've got a fairly fast one so I don't know how to stop it.

Valtam

• Bay Watcher
  • [VALUE:LEISURE_TIME:50]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 07:52:31 am »

Your speed (as a character) is also relevant, so if you're stealthily crawling with a ton of items in your backpack in a crowded area, then those are more things your computer has to calculate for each tick, and you'll be not only a slug for your foes but for you, as a player, as well.

As always, there are things you can deactivate to have fast-paced fun, Temperature being a main one.

- someone correct me if I'm wrong, as always -
my first quest was to seige a nemacrcors tower i killed 3 nemacrcors the got killed by a zombie fly.
How on earth did you manage to do that twice?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 07:53:38 am »

Yeah, if you are slow it has to calculate everybody moving 3 times instead of everybody moving 1 time.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.