Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: YOU ARE SPACE PROGRAM  (Read 2917 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE SPACE PROGRAM
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 12:50:33 am »

Ron holds a meeting in the workplace.

"Olaf, I have been keeping track of your progress. You are currently making a drone manufacturing facility? Excellent. I will support your request for funding if you design it with research in mind."

"As for your other request for cake, I'm afraid I must decline. It is an unnecessary expense!"

"Also, I'm afraid that I cannot fund your project, robot. It is too pricey!"

"Hmm, Jack, why do you wish to have rockets on our ship anyway? We could always go through the cheap way of peace. Anywho, I'll think about it."

"Anyway, let's get back to business people! We need to complete this project, and fast! The investors may become bored!"

"Also, if any of you aren't too busy, could you... Join in on the current fund-raising project perhaps?"

Start up a fund-raising project called "The adventure to space!" with the current people on the team acting as sausage-makers and mascots!
  • 1: .10 billion - miniaturized tokamok reactor-PENDING
  • 2: .0003 billion - 10 meter diameter cake-VETO (For now)
  • 3: .250 billion - finish the drone facility and hire machinists-PENDING
  • 4: .1 billion - ongoing upkeep of existing facilities and personnel-APPROVED

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2012, 01:52:26 am »

Being really small has some advantages. First and foremost I am pretty much invisible at the moment.

Get into Hal's system and rewire it so that every change he attempts to make is routed through a NOT gate first, thus doing the exact opposite of what he actually is trying to do! Then, assuming chaotic probabilities have given me "Ant Strength" in addition to "Ant Size," attempt to climb up the now shoebox sized creator of my current circumstances and press the buttons to make it work before jumping inside and having it re-biggify me.
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2012, 03:10:15 am »

Hmm...

What we need is watermark style engraved cakes in the background of all the menus - both enhancing the look and dehancing the weight. Two birds with one cake!

Set the kitchen team to do so.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2012, 03:36:14 am »

I choose the munitions upgrade.
Oversee the construction of the facility.
Create prototype drones, both armed and unarmed, the designs will be tested when the facility is complete.
Pages: 1 2 [3]