Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: God mode?  (Read 6697 times)

Spirit of Power

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God mode?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 02:56:08 pm »

[NATURAL_SKILL:DODGING:48]

Makes you, for all intents and purposes, unkillable, if only because nothing can hit you. Combine with a cheat reaction to give you 100 adamantine shields, grab a weapon of your choice, and you're pretty much set. Be careful of falling objects, though, as I once killed a Namekian (I'm using the DBZ mod) who was flying over me, and his items fell on me and killed me (though I think that was a fluke).

For more brokenness, put these in too:

Code: [Select]
[PHYS_ATT_RANGE:STRENGTH:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[PHYS_ATT_RANGE:TOUGHNESS:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[PHYS_ATT_RANGE:AGILITY:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[PHYS_ATT_RANGE:ENDURANCE:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[PHYS_ATT_RANGE:RECUPERATION:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[PHYS_ATT_RANGE:DISEASE_RESISTANCE:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[MENT_ATT_RANGE:FOCUS:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[MENT_ATT_RANGE:WILLPOWER:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[MENT_ATT_RANGE:MEMORY:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[MENT_ATT_RANGE:SPATIAL_SENSE:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]
[MENT_ATT_RANGE:KINESTHETIC_SENSE:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000:5000]

This'll max all your attributes from the start. Very useful. You also might consider giving your special caste of humans (or whatever) some interactions like the dragon's fire breath, or the fire imp's fireball. I also find that the "Ki Blast" interaction from the DBZ mod can be really, really deadly if you set the number of targets to 10 or more.

If you find yourself getting overwhelmed by enemies that are way faster than you, put this in as well:

[SPEED:0]

Really, addy skin is overrated IMO, as just putting in a few of these makes your character all but unkillable in adventure mode. Oh, almost forgot, if you're tired of having to eat, sleep, and drink, put in the [NO_EAT] [NO_DRINK] and [NO_SLEEP] tags.

I think that pretty much covers all the important stuff for making an adventurer boringly overpowered. If you still find yourself losing with these on, uninstall any mods you have and seek help. Not medical help, mind you, but gameplay help. Because I find it really, really hard to die, even when I try to with these on.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 09:48:32 pm »

No, if you mod all that in and still have trouble, seek real help.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 01:40:52 am »

If you mod that in, than all the other peoples of your race invincible.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 01:57:48 pm »

Ahh, god-mode mods for adventure mode.  This brings back memories.  I once created a race of human-like beings with molten iron for blood and bones made of a superdense metal comparable to slade.  Back in .31, they could punch clear through a dragon's head and disembowel giants with their fingernails.  It was especially hilarious when, instead of defining the materials for their muscles and bones within the creature definition, I did it with the other metals.  As a result, I had a bunch of bandits running around with swords made of darksteel, which wouldn't have been a problem if not for the fact that darksteel's natural temperature is roughly that of an active blast furnace.  !!FUN!! times were had by all.

I updated them for .34, with the ability to breathe fire and shoot clouds of ice.  If anyone's interested, I could dig up my old raw files for them.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 10:03:59 pm »

If you mod that in, than all the other peoples of your race invincible.
Not if you make a special caste of humans that never get born, except for your adventurer.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 03:24:27 pm »

Wait god mode is really ghost mode, you can noclip through anything and can only be harmed through riding minecarts and falling out of them.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 08:09:47 pm »

and what if the AI took control over the intelligent sponge during worldgen? i guess the world would be empty , only the sponge would live .

for god powers there is always adamantine colossuss.

Yea, a immortal animated statue that hits like a marshmellow
It's a reverse hostage situation, if you kill the snatchers they'll fill your fort with babies.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 01:20:40 am »

and what if the AI took control over the intelligent sponge during worldgen? i guess the world would be empty , only the sponge would live .

Not uf you mod its yield strengths, and density.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 12:49:31 pm »

The sheer, colossal size of you and your fist will propel your enemies away like so many weasels.

Boozebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 05:35:19 pm »

Would it be possible to mod it to have a sharp appendage which it can use a slashing, stabbing attack with? Now that would be deadly.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 05:39:11 pm »

yes , you could mod the punch to be an edge attack , you would then be a 30 metre big adamantine wolverine .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?
Pages: 1 [2]